PORTLAND, Maine – Smart Energy Decisions (SED), the first web-based information resource dedicated to addressing the information needs of large power customers, last week held the spring edition of the Net Zero Forum in San Antonio, TX.
“Net Zero Forum Spring showcased just how critical peer learning, up-to-date industry information, and the right vendor relationships are for advancing energy and sustainability professionals’ Net Zero goals,” said Wes Doane, Vice President, Smart Energy Decisions. “It was great to see the connections made between buyers and suppliers throughout the event.”
- Hundreds of personalized meetings between 70+ energy and sustainability professionals and #nzf23’s supplier sponsors.
- 15 Track sessions exploring the challenges around Net Zero strategy, energy efficiency, data collection/management, and more during sessions tailored to Institutions, Manufacturing, Buildings, and Cross-Sector.
- Three keynote presentations featuring lessons learned from SSA Marine’s Joe Carrillo, City of Atlanta’s Chandra Farley, and Lineage Logistics’ Joe Thurston.
- A dynamic peer-to-peer discussion dedicated to exploring the definition of Net Zero and other industry terms led by SED’s Peter Kelly-Detwiler.
- Multiple networking events encouraging new connections and meaningful small-group discussions.
- The 2023 WISE Awards ceremony, which celebrated the women making strides in advancing the energy transition.
Net Zero Forum Spring ended with a call for energy customers to continue sharing insights and lessons learned by submitting a Call for Abstracts for the upcoming Renewable Energy Forum, which will be held June 5-7 at the Ponte Vedra Inn & Club in Ponte Vedra, FL. Professionals interested in attending are encouraged to sign up to receive event updates; suppliers interested in sponsoring can get sponsorship information here.
Smart Energy Decisions
Smart Energy Decisions is the first web-based information resource dedicated exclusively to addressing the information needs of large power customers from commercial, industrial, institutional (higher education and healthcare), and government organizations. We deliver news, analysis, research, and opinion through our newsletters and events to help our community make better decisions. Our goal is to serve as a catalyst for change in support of the dramatic energy transformation taking place in the electric power market that impacts energy customers, utilities, and suppliers. Learn more at smartenergydecisions.com.
About Diversified Communications
Diversified Communications is a leading international media company with a portfolio of face-to-face exhibitions and conferences, online communities, and digital and print publications. As producers of these market-leading products, Diversified Communications connects, educates, and strengthens business communities in over 15 industries including: renewable energy, healthcare, natural and organic, food and beverage, and technology. Established in 1949 and headquartered in Portland, Maine, USA, with divisions and offices around the world, Diversified Communications remains a privately held, third-generation, family-owned business.
For more information, visit: https://www.divcom.com.
Marketing Director, Clean Energy